Monday, December 14, 2009

This One's to You

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

As the Christmas holidays come upon us, Chris and I find ourselves reminiscing about our friends and family more and more. Our skype conversations have become more frequent, and we catch ourselves looking at old pictures while feeling a little tug in the heart. We would like to dedicate this page to all of you who have been so supportive (except Mattie O)of us in all our endeavors throughout our lives.

I would like to thank my mom for her diligence at checking to see how I am. I would like to thank my Dad for giving me that National Geographic Magazine so I could get some great ideas of where to travel around the world! To Mr and Mrs Heatherton-Thanks for being so supportive in the BIG Move, the storage, paperwork.....Kerri, Adam, Stella and Leo- Keep those great pictures coming! We miss you guys! To My Monkey- Emma- for letting me go on this trip and Kate, Doug and Ellie- thanks for putting up with my beggar dog! To my Bakie friends-It's almost vacation! Hang on! Hate to tell you, but I have summer break right now-again! Love it! When are you coming to visit???? To my dog walking buddies- Sue, Becky and Cynthia-Miss our walks and taco salad =( My sister, Dan, Koa, Kai and Kimo- Miss you tons! Thanks for all the skype chats! And a BIG congratulations to Liz-She is expecting! And it's a girl! Finally! hehe! And my brother and his family- Miss you guys! The Lord of the Rings sights are nothing without you! Sue, Jan, Sarah-I wish I were climbing Livermore Road with you! I'll have to wait until June! What's up with that? Miss you! Happy skiing! John- I promise, we will ride next year! Doris- well, thanks for everything! Melanie-Keep catching those waves for me! Auntie- Save a clean waist to chest high wave for me and you! Stevo, Uncle Jimmy and the crew- Miss you! Take care of Howie for us! And a big thanks to all that have made our lives what it is today. We miss and cherish our friends and family so much!

Amie has set a tone here so I guess I should continue with it. Merry Christmas to all the Heatherton and Beck clan out their. I love emails and comments. Oddly enough traveling half way around the world has kept me in better touch than when I lived in the states. Special Merry Christmas to my Cousin Rick. I know this one will be especially hard. Amie sends our prayers regularly.
Kate Heatherton, I will miss your wedding, but I am their in spirit. I am the one dancing with no shirt on. We will catch up when I get back.
Merry Christmas to my Yellow pod and everyone at Concord Hosp.

Ok, we will go do some fun stuff over Christmas so we have more exciting news to report.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chris and Amie--you two sound like you are having the time of your lives! It is -10 with the wind chill here! I know you two are jealous! Yellow pod misses you and wishes you guys a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete